April 16-18, 2024 | Chesapeake, Virginia
OFFICIAL CONFERENCE HOTEL
Delta Hotels by Marriott Chesapeake Norfolk
725 Woodlake Dr, Chesapeake, VA 23320 — PH: 757-523-1500
GROUP PLANNERS HOTEL
Room and tax are included in your registration fee for April 16 and 17, 2024 only. Incidental charges are the responsibility of the individual delegate. Upon check in a major credit card will be requested from the hotel for incidentals.
TRAVEL INDUSTRY HOTEL
Hotel rooms and incidental charges are the responsibility of all travel industry delegates.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland, 5800 Rockside Woods Blvd N Independence, OH 44131 — PH: 216-986-9900
TRAVEL INDUSTRY MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS: TBA
TUESDAY . APRIL 16, 2024
- Registration: Welcome to African American Travel Conference, meet your Red Coat Staff that will take care of you for the next three days.
- Chat & Cash: Chat with your sponsors, let them know your up coming travel plans, collect your conference cash for a chance to win auction prices.
- Sponsored Dinner & Entertainment: Dinner and Entertainment along with some surprises that our host has in store for us. This event is always a top rated function with the Delegates.
WEDNESDAY . APRIL 17, 2024
- Sponsored Breakfast: Start your day with friends in an atmosphere designed to boost the thought process for a great day.
- Seminar: An upbeat seminar designed to kick start your Marketplace.
- Marketplace I: Travel planners and industry delegates meet for one-on-one discussions for potential business opportunities and computer generated appointments. Meet travel planners from around the country that can deliver Tour Groups from their community outreach to your destination.
- Sponsored Luncheon: This luncheon features our 2025 Host destination city. You will have a sneak peak at what to expect next year. This is a great networking opportunity.
- County Sightseeing Tours: Enjoy an afternoon touring our host city.
- Dine Around: Spend the evening exploring our host city's culinary scene.
THURSDAY . APRIL 18, 2024
- Sponsored Breakfast: Start your day with the knowledge from an interesting destination. This breakfast is always an AATC delegates favorite.
- Marketplace Kickoff: An upbeat seminar designed to kick start your Marketplace.
- Marketplace II: Travel planners and industry delegates meet for one-on-one discussions for potential business opportunities and computer generated appointments. Meet travel planners from around the country that can deliver Tour Groups from their community outreach to your destination.